Big Travel, Small Budget: How to Travel More, Spend Less, and See the World
My #1 best-selling budget travel book Big Travel, Small Budget: How to Travel More, Spend Less, and See the World is available in paperback and for Amazon Kindle. It has been downloaded thousands of times, has more than 94+ reviews (with a 4.6 average out of 5 stars) and will help you reimagine how much it really costs to travel…
Learn How to Travel Better while Traveling on a Budget
To experience the freedom of long-term travel you need to either have a lot of money in your bank account or you have to cut corners and travel uncomfortably to stick to a budget.
The Real Struggle is That Travel is Just Too Expensive
You know you’d love to travel more, but the typical budget travel advice says you should sleep on the couches of strangers, pile into crowded “chicken” buses, or eat Top Ramen in your hostel dorm room.
There has to be a better way to travel cheap over the long-term and save money.
Ryan Shauers’ new book Big Travel, Small Budget helps you look at long-term travel in a whole new way. Based on the lessons learned in nearly three years of travel, this book will show you how to save money traveling and provide you with an inexpensive path to a rich life.
Introducing: Big Travel, Small Budget – How to Travel More, Spend Less, and See the World.
This book includes sections on:
- How much money you really need to have on hand and how long it will last you (it probably isn’t as much as you think).
- How traveling as an overlander can be one of the most liberating (and affordable) ways to travel.
- How to fly around the country or around the world for pennies on the dollar.
- How you can move overseas, become a temporary expat, and live nearly rent free thanks to the new sharing economy.
- How to find lodging for weeks or even months in some of the most desirable places around the world and not pay for it.
- Your biggest obstacle to achieving your travel dreams (and how to overcome it).
- And much, much more!
Each tactic outlined in this book when used by itself will provide you with a big win, but the synergistic effect when combined is where you can save not just hundreds, but many thousands of dollars. But more important than just saving money is the realization that you can finally make your travel dreams come true, even on a limited budget.
It’s time to stop putting off your travels for “someday” and some to-be-determined date in the future. Big Travel, Small Budget provides a simple framework that will change your perspective on how you can travel more affordably whether for a few weeks, a few months, or even longer.