I did my first ever podcast interview with Mariza from the Abroad Podcast.
In the interview we talk about living in Colombia, life on the road here in Mexico, and my story and adventures since leaving the 9-to-5. I think it all went pretty well–give it a listen!
Mariza runs a great podcast about living life abroad–be sure to check out the Abroad Podcast website with other awesome folks traveling overseas.
If you enjoyed the interview, be sure to give it a share on your social network and subscribe to the Abroad Podcast for future interviews with other travelers.
- Hosting an apartment on Airbnb to live rent free.
- Taking care of pets and house sitting through Trusted House Sitters.
- Breaking into freelance writing thanks to Location Rebel.
- My new book Big Travel, Small Budget.
- And more!
Latest posts by Ryan (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide to Envigado, Colombia - September 24, 2019
- Overland Tips: Guatemala El Salvador Border Crossing - September 10, 2019
- August 2019 Monthly Recap and Income Report - September 3, 2019
- Best Way to Learn Turkish on Your Own - September 1, 2019
- Overland Tips: Belize Guatemala Border Crossing - August 18, 2019