Some articles on Desk to Dirtbag (and just what is a dirtbag, anyway?) contain affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase through these links, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you!). Thank you for reading!
I did my first ever podcast interview with Mariza from the Abroad Podcast.
In the interview we talk about living in Colombia, life on the road here in Mexico, and my story and adventures since leaving the 9-to-5. I think it all went pretty well–give it a listen!
Mariza runs a great podcast about living life abroad–be sure to check out the Abroad Podcast website with other awesome folks traveling overseas.
If you enjoyed the interview, be sure to give it a share on your social network and subscribe to the Abroad Podcast for future interviews with other travelers.
- Hosting an apartment on Airbnb to live rent free.
- Taking care of pets and house sitting through Trusted House Sitters.
- Breaking into freelance writing thanks to Location Rebel.
- My new book Big Travel, Small Budget.
- And more!
Latest posts by Ryan (see all)
- 13 Things You Should Know When Traveling to Medellin - April 14, 2019
- March 2019 Monthly Recap and Income Report - April 2, 2019
- 8 Things You Should Know When Visiting Mexico City - March 24, 2019
- How to Travel, Work, and Live Anywhere in The World with the Paradise Pack - March 19, 2019
- A Free Vacation in 2019 with No Scams, Timeshares, or Sweepstakes - March 17, 2019