Some articles on Desk to Dirtbag (and just what is a dirtbag, anyway?) contain affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase through these links, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you!). Thank you for reading!
I did my first ever podcast interview with Mariza from the Abroad Podcast.
In the interview we talk about living in Colombia, life on the road here in Mexico, and my story and adventures since leaving the 9-to-5. I think it all went pretty well–give it a listen!
Mariza runs a great podcast about living life abroad–be sure to check out the Abroad Podcast website with other awesome folks traveling overseas.
If you enjoyed the interview, be sure to give it a share on your social network and subscribe to the Abroad Podcast for future interviews with other travelers.
- Hosting an apartment on Airbnb to live rent free.
- Taking care of pets and house sitting through Trusted House Sitters.
- Breaking into freelance writing thanks to Location Rebel.
- My new book Big Travel, Small Budget.
- And more!
Latest posts by Ryan (see all)
- The Reality About if You Need Travel Insurance for Colombia - June 9, 2019
- May 2019 Monthly Recap and Income Report - June 4, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Right Travel VPN for You - May 26, 2019
- Where to Stay in Lima: Ranking the Best Neighborhoods - May 19, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide of the Best Things to Do in Lima, Peru - May 12, 2019