Some articles on Desk to Dirtbag (and just what is a dirtbag, anyway?) contain affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase through these links, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you!). Thank you for reading!
I did my first ever podcast interview with Mariza from the Abroad Podcast.
In the interview we talk about living in Colombia, life on the road here in Mexico, and my story and adventures since leaving the 9-to-5. I think it all went pretty well–give it a listen!
Mariza runs a great podcast about living life abroad–be sure to check out the Abroad Podcast website with other awesome folks traveling overseas.
If you enjoyed the interview, be sure to give it a share on your social network and subscribe to the Abroad Podcast for future interviews with other travelers.
- Hosting an apartment on Airbnb to live rent free.
- Taking care of pets and house sitting through Trusted House Sitters.
- Breaking into freelance writing thanks to Location Rebel.
- My new book Big Travel, Small Budget.
- And more!
Latest posts by Ryan (see all)
- How Many Continents Are There? The Surprising Truth - February 20, 2019
- The Best Time to Visit Colombia: When to Go - February 18, 2019
- 9 Best Ways to Find Cheap Accommodation (or Better Yet Free!) - February 13, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to La Candelaria Medellin Centro - February 11, 2019
- No More Stupid Goals: Why Are SMART Goals Important? - February 6, 2019