This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks!
Back when I was living in Ouray, Colorado, I was contacted by a writer with the Blue Ridge Outdoors magazine about doing an interview and being featured in their publication. Well, the magazine finally hit the newsstands in May, and the online copy went live as well! Kind of fun! 🙂
Nothing earth shattering from me in the interview, but I talk about leaving the 9-5 working world behind and a little bit about what life is like on the road.
This is the first time that Desk to Dirtbag has been featured in any published media, that’s for sure!
Read the interview on the Blue Ridge Outdoors website here.
The following two tabs change content below.
Head Writer and Adventurer at Desk to Dirtbag
Ryan is an author, adventurer, perpetual wanderer, and self-proclaimed dirtbag (but that might not mean what you think). Originally from Seattle, he headed to Washington D.C. where he spent five years working for Congress before heeding the call of the wild. He set out truck camping to road trip across the American West, and then across all of Central America and South America. When he isn't on the move, you can find him living as an expat in Colombia. He is also the author of the best selling book: Big Travel, Small Budget that will help you travel more for less. Follow the adventures on social media or read more.
Latest posts by Ryan (see all)
- A Self-Guided Tour of Kennedy Space Center: 1-Day Itinerary - August 2, 2022
- Fairfield by Marriott Medellin Sabaneta: Affordable and Upscale - July 25, 2022
- One of the Coolest Places to Stay in Clarksdale MS: Travelers Hotel - June 14, 2022
- Space 220 Restaurant: Out-of-This-World Dining at Disney’s EPCOT - May 31, 2022
- 9 Reasons the Chase Sapphire Preferred is the Best Travel Credit Card - May 23, 2022