Back when I was living in Ouray, Colorado, I was contacted by a writer with the Blue Ridge Outdoors magazine about doing an interview and being featured in their publication. Well, the magazine finally hit the newsstands in May, and the online copy went live as well! Kind of fun! 🙂
Nothing earth shattering from me in the interview, but I talk about leaving the 9-5 working world behind and a little bit about what life is like on the road.
This is the first time that Desk to Dirtbag has been featured in any published media, that’s for sure!
Read the interview on the Blue Ridge Outdoors website here.
Latest posts by Ryan (see all)
- A Guide to the Best Capitol Reef National Park Hikes - May 11, 2020
- 12 Awesome Hikes in Bryce Canyon National Park - May 6, 2020
- A Guide to the Best Hikes in Arches National Park - April 29, 2020
- Ultimate Travel Guide to the Historic Center of Mexico City - April 27, 2020
- A Few of the Most Underrated National Parks in the United States - April 22, 2020