Some articles on Desk to Dirtbag (and just what is a dirtbag, anyway?) contain affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase through these links, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you!). Thank you for reading!
Back when I was living in Ouray, Colorado, I was contacted by a writer with the Blue Ridge Outdoors magazine about doing an interview and being featured in their publication. Well, the magazine finally hit the newsstands in May, and the online copy went live as well! Kind of fun! 🙂
Nothing earth shattering from me in the interview, but I talk about leaving the 9-5 working world behind and a little bit about what life is like on the road.
This is the first time that Desk to Dirtbag has been featured in any published media, that’s for sure!
Read the interview on the Blue Ridge Outdoors website here.
Latest posts by Ryan (see all)
- November 2018 Monthly Recap and Income Report - December 2, 2018
- 21 Most Incredible Places to Visit in Colombia - November 11, 2018
- Travel Hacking Essentials: How to Meet the Credit Card Minimum Spend - November 9, 2018
- Travel Hacking 101: How to Save Thousands on Your Next Trip - November 4, 2018
- 2018 Best Gifts for Adventure Lovers and Travelers - November 3, 2018