Back when I was living in Ouray, Colorado, I was contacted by a writer with the Blue Ridge Outdoors magazine about doing an interview and being featured in their publication. Well, the magazine finally hit the newsstands in May, and the online copy went live as well! Kind of fun! 🙂
Nothing earth shattering from me in the interview, but I talk about leaving the 9-5 working world behind and a little bit about what life is like on the road.
This is the first time that Desk to Dirtbag has been featured in any published media, that’s for sure!
Read the interview on the Blue Ridge Outdoors website here.
Latest posts by Ryan (see all)
- Overland Tips: Belize Guatemala Border Crossing - August 18, 2019
- The Incredible Transformation of Moravia Medellin (Barrio Transformation Tour) - August 11, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Free Camping in the USA - August 8, 2019
- July 2019 Monthly Recap - August 6, 2019
- A Tour of Deliciously Exotic Colombian Fruits - July 28, 2019