Some articles on Desk to Dirtbag (and just what is a dirtbag, anyway?) contain affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase through these links, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you!). Thank you for reading!
Back when I was living in Ouray, Colorado, I was contacted by a writer with the Blue Ridge Outdoors magazine about doing an interview and being featured in their publication. Well, the magazine finally hit the newsstands in May, and the online copy went live as well! Kind of fun! 🙂
Nothing earth shattering from me in the interview, but I talk about leaving the 9-5 working world behind and a little bit about what life is like on the road.
This is the first time that Desk to Dirtbag has been featured in any published media, that’s for sure!
Read the interview on the Blue Ridge Outdoors website here.
Latest posts by Ryan (see all)
- 13 Things You Should Know When Traveling to Medellin - April 14, 2019
- March 2019 Monthly Recap and Income Report - April 2, 2019
- 8 Things You Should Know When Visiting Mexico City - March 24, 2019
- How to Travel, Work, and Live Anywhere in The World with the Paradise Pack - March 19, 2019
- A Free Vacation in 2019 with No Scams, Timeshares, or Sweepstakes - March 17, 2019