Back when I was living in Ouray, Colorado, I was contacted by a writer with the Blue Ridge Outdoors magazine about doing an interview and being featured in their publication. Well, the magazine finally hit the newsstands in May, and the online copy went live as well! Kind of fun! 🙂
Nothing earth shattering from me in the interview, but I talk about leaving the 9-5 working world behind and a little bit about what life is like on the road.
This is the first time that Desk to Dirtbag has been featured in any published media, that’s for sure!
Read the interview on the Blue Ridge Outdoors website here.
Latest posts by Ryan (see all)
- Day Hike Essentials to Carry on the Trail - March 31, 2020
- I Caught the Last Flight Out of the United States to Return to Colombia - March 26, 2020
- 7 Steps to Prepare for Future Travel When You Can’t Travel - March 15, 2020
- Is Belize Safe? Tips and Insight on Safety in Belize - March 2, 2020
- The Coolest Things to Do in Antigua Guatemala - February 24, 2020