Lightning strikes in the deserts of Grand Staircase Escalante, Utah. I spent a good week or two camping in this desolate and beautiful place. Check out my trip report from Backpacking Coyote Gulch.
Shot on my Sony NEX-6 in timelapse mode to combine two lightning strikes in post processing.
Latest posts by Ryan (see all)
- The Reality About if You Need Travel Insurance for Colombia - June 9, 2019
- May 2019 Monthly Recap and Income Report - June 4, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Right Travel VPN for You - May 26, 2019
- Where to Stay in Lima: Ranking the Best Neighborhoods - May 19, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide of the Best Things to Do in Lima, Peru - May 12, 2019