Lightning strikes in the deserts of Grand Staircase Escalante, Utah. I spent a good week or two camping in this desolate and beautiful place. Check out my trip report from Backpacking Coyote Gulch.
Shot on my Sony NEX-6 in timelapse mode to combine two lightning strikes in post processing.
Latest posts by Ryan (see all)
- Gaining Traction Against Distraction: Indistractable Summary - June 28, 2021
- The Sovereign Individual: Lessons for the Information Age - June 17, 2021
- How to Protect Yourself Online: A Simple Guide - June 3, 2021
- Reimagining Remote Work and Startup Cities in a Post-Pandemic World - May 7, 2021
- 3 Clever Ways to Save Money on Amazon Purchases - April 26, 2021