Lightning strikes in the deserts of Grand Staircase Escalante, Utah. I spent a good week or two camping in this desolate and beautiful place. Check out my trip report from Backpacking Coyote Gulch.
Shot on my Sony NEX-6 in timelapse mode to combine two lightning strikes in post processing.
Latest posts by Ryan (see all)
- The Best Road Trips from Las Vegas, Nevada - April 6, 2020
- Day Hike Essentials to Carry on the Trail - March 31, 2020
- I Caught the Last Flight Out of the United States to Return to Colombia - March 26, 2020
- 7 Steps to Prepare for Future Travel When You Can’t Travel - March 15, 2020
- Is Belize Safe? Tips and Insight on Safety in Belize - March 2, 2020