Lightning strikes in the deserts of Grand Staircase Escalante, Utah. I spent a good week or two camping in this desolate and beautiful place. Check out my trip report from Backpacking Coyote Gulch.
Shot on my Sony NEX-6 in timelapse mode to combine two lightning strikes in post processing.
Latest posts by Ryan (see all)
- November 2018 Monthly Recap and Income Report - December 2, 2018
- 21 Most Incredible Places to Visit in Colombia - November 11, 2018
- Travel Hacking Essentials: How to Meet the Credit Card Minimum Spend - November 9, 2018
- Travel Hacking 101: How to Save Thousands on Your Next Trip - November 4, 2018
- 2018 Best Gifts for Adventure Lovers and Travelers - November 3, 2018