Lightning strikes in the deserts of Grand Staircase Escalante, Utah. I spent a good week or two camping in this desolate and beautiful place. Check out my trip report from Backpacking Coyote Gulch.
Shot on my Sony NEX-6 in timelapse mode to combine two lightning strikes in post processing.
Latest posts by Ryan (see all)
- Overland Tips: Belize Guatemala Border Crossing - August 18, 2019
- The Incredible Transformation of Moravia Medellin (Barrio Transformation Tour) - August 11, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Free Camping in the USA - August 8, 2019
- July 2019 Monthly Recap - August 6, 2019
- A Tour of Deliciously Exotic Colombian Fruits - July 28, 2019