This post is meant to accompany my book Big Travel, Small Budget.
Want to see a PDF copy of my actual Airbnb listing for the main room in the house? Check out the listing (PDF).
Photos of My Place
Want to know what $425 per month gets you in Medellin, Colombia? Three bedrooms, two bath, lots of space adjacent to Laureles (one of the two most popular neighborhoods in Medellin).
If you’re new to the world of Airbnb, you can get started with my affiliate link and claim a $25 credit absolutely free to apply toward your first stay.
Have you ever used Airbnb either as a host or a guest? What did you think of the experience? Would you consider inviting strangers into your home in order to reduce your monthly overhead?
- Travel Hacking – How I Saved Thousands of Dollars on My Flights – Combine a free flight overseas with free rent on the ground? Now you’ve got yourself a cheap career break that you could sustain for quite a while.
Latest posts by Ryan (see all)
- A Guide to the Best Capitol Reef National Park Hikes - May 11, 2020
- 12 Awesome Hikes in Bryce Canyon National Park - May 6, 2020
- A Guide to the Best Hikes in Arches National Park - April 29, 2020
- Ultimate Travel Guide to the Historic Center of Mexico City - April 27, 2020
- A Few of the Most Underrated National Parks in the United States - April 22, 2020